nuffang

星期二, 四月 09, 2013

Im back !


Holidays End finally and im back to collage life now.
Last sunday was my pretty mom birthday .
Happy 42th MOMMA !


as you can see , we were preparing alot of ballons that i wrote all the wishes on the ballons.
Bought a Yam cake from Kimki bakery, it was really delicious.
I can see tears in my mommy's eyes.
HAHAHA
She was touching on that day and we gave her a big warm hug.



Seriously , im trying to improve my english.
I read a lot of english novel 
ONLY LOVE STORY.
hahaha.


I had tried to read Secret too !
Such a great book !


Im improving my grammer too !



By the way , I had found a beauty product which is Epure jelly mask , that jane chuck was using before!

Anyone who is interesting about this can call me and my contact number is 0123145820.





没有评论:

发表评论