I think that every girls love fair and smooth skin.
So, girls can you guys introducing some whitening stuff for me?
I have dark skin & no smooth like paper but still smooth (WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT)
Okay, what I want is FAIR SKIN!
THEFACESHOP
Well, Im THEFACESHOP supporter , I love their product so much esspecially hyaluronic mask.
The benefits of hyaluronic acid for skin is evident from the fact that this compound is a natural component of the skin.
After using the mask my skin become very smooth and clean.
It suitable for normal skin.
ETUDE HOUSE MASK
Although Im not etude house supporter because their product is really really fragrant!
But , I always use ETUDE HOUSE MASK.
GARNIER
The product that I always support is GARNIER LIGHT BODY WHITENING LOTION.
It is very useful!
VASLINE
The Whitening lotion that I love the msot is Vaseline.
(For those girls have DRY SKIN can try this product)
VASLINE HEALTHY WHITE
ETUDE HOUSE
I think every girls are very interesting in nail polish , nail design blaa blaa blaa .
I Love this colour so much , It from ETUDE HOUSE too.
O.P.I
Is the mose famous brand in asia.
Every girls love O.P.I right?
-Girls, can you all introducing me some whitening product for normal skin please?-
Be Right Back
Be Right Back




没有评论:
发表评论