Maybelline mascara
THE FALSIES Volum Express.
I got this mascara from my cousin sis.
I had tried maybelline mascara before which is The Colossal Volum express.
Not bad too, but i fall in love with this after i using The Falsies volum express.
1st ! why i love it !
Seriously you can see in this picture that my eyelashes is not that long and it always drop down in few minutes after i applied mascara in other brands.
Dont need to apply thick thick eye liner when you using this .
This is the picture that after i applied the mascara.
Next , Im going to introduce this make-up remover to you guys.
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion
you can bought it from sasa.
I couldn't stand the oily finish after removing my makeup, that's why I've decided to move to a lotion based cleanser! Bifesta has three different types of cleansing lotion (Normal/Age/Sebum) to suit different types of skin and I chose Sebum.
Let's try.
Its clean and fresh !!!!!
The lotion was refreshing and non-oily/sticky which are plus points for me.
The lotion was refreshing and non-oily/sticky which are plus points for me.
Its only RM 35 per 1 big bottle !
Its really worth !
alright , thats all for today
see you guys soon and stay turn
see you guys soon and stay turn

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
没有评论:
发表评论