nuffang

星期日, 八月 21, 2011

under a big best family that I have

Hey my blog's fans.
Update here.
Actually is time to sleep but I still feeling to blog nerh
Hehe..
Let talk about yesterday.
1day sunway trip with even,yee en, weiiweii, chixiong,danny abd. Joshua.
Im really had fun with them.
Crazy to the max, and sure we laugh out loud and crazy too..
And for sure we are tired !!! Is very tired.
Well,picture I haven upload yet abd stay turn
I have some picture here.
Watch it later.
Hmmm..

Exam ia coming soon,yes I'm full of stress and presure now.
That why I feel emo always
I hate exam !!! I hate spm
Jus nown I was chit chat with my dearest cousin . She is a advertisement designer and we were talking about collage life.
Hmmm..he said that is very difficult and full of preasure and tiredness if I want to study grafic and advertise
Well, she said that I must get ready,and need to accept this kind of like who like no life, no rest , full of presure and tiredness life.

Actually I have a little affraid when she said that and I try to change my mind in that momment.
Try to choose between grafic or marketing.
Hmmmm..
Well,I must focus to my spm 1st :!!!!!!!
Good. Night peeps.
Sleepy ...
Picture here..
Check it out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

没有评论:

发表评论